HAHA. Nikki you’re too funny, much too funny…
But after talking to you I realized one thing: I don’t blog personal. Ok so if you look at the last post with me talking about missing my Mom and Dad… that’s all you’re getting out of me.
The reason I don’t blog personal is because I don’t talk personal either. Sure I like feelings. Sure I’ll cry at a friend’s funeral. But I like/want YOUR feelings. I don’t want to share mine with you. Feelings. Hate that word. Ok maybe ‘hate’ is abrasive. Feelings. Come to think of it I do share my feelings with you. But just ‘tip-of-the-iceberg’ feelings. I realize that this may offend people I’ve met, am meeting now, and am going to meet.
Joshua’s Mid-October Update
- I sent over 1000 texts (because I have unlimited texting) and one letter in the last month.
- I met 4 Filipinos in Fredericton. Jei, Melisa, Jerome, And Earl. And yet again I am the youngest among them.
- WTH it’s already October.
- I recently went swimming with Fadia and I’m completely out of shape. I didn’t gain a tubby belly. But I did lose stamina. So I propose a 3-times-a-week swimming routine. Now I have to invest in proper swimming shorts, which means spending, from my shallow pocket.
- There are over 35,000+ airmiles in my Aeroplan account. With that I can fly from HongKong to Singapore. Return. Worth it? Well I’ll blog about it in a few days.
- I brought back Milo with me to Canada, fyi.
- Elections in the US are coming up. And who do I care about? Obama.
- Number of years I’ve spent in Canada: 2 and a near half.
Number of years till I move to HongKong/New York/Singapore/England/Philippines/Miami for further education/marriage: 5-7.
This is a big personal joke though. But people say that even if you joke, you mean it. I really mean this. As a joke.